Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 1 November 2016

November Challenge

NOVEMBER CHALLENGE

Hello! It's Julie here sending greetings to everyone from Australia..
It's hotting up here and Christmas decorations and events are appearing everywhere.

Do you create specifically for friends and family?
I hope so as it is always the original creations that make my heart happy
when Christmas arrives.

Before I show you what our talented designers have been up to 
here's what caught Sammy's attention and imagination from October's Challenge.

Winner - Entry 18


Runner Up - Entry 8


Thank you to all who share their Altered Art with Rhedd's Creative Spirit.
We ooh and ahh and appreciate the wonderful diversity of themes and techniques we see.
Remember to take your badges from our side bar ladies.

Bring on November
Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blogs





Altered Ribbon Reel
more images on my blog




Altered Photo Frame

From this


To this



What do you do with inherited "treasure"?
Come back on the 15th November
and I'll show you what I did with Dad's "stuff"
that no one else wanted!

Now come on share with us what you're altering and re-purposing.
Julie

3 comments:

Vintagehandmade said...

I am so excited to see my project as a Runner-up! ThanÄ· you so much, ladies!
Wonderful inspirational projects from the DT! Hugs! Branka xx

Jenny Marples said...

Yet more gorgeousness from the team! So glad to be able to play along again xx

Alpna said...

Thanks for the challenge