Pages

Followers

Friday, 1 July 2016

July Challenge 2016

Hello All!
Jenn here and this is my first time hosting a monthly challenge here at Rhedd's Creative Spirit and I am also hosting this month's Mid Month Tutorial, so I do hope you will all call back on the 15th July.
I cannot believe it is July already!! Time for a New Challenge, but before I get to that, I am sure you would all like to know who was chosen as our Winner & Runner up for June.
As Nanette hosted last month,she gets to chose and she has selected....

                                      Winner No.6 Julia Chupik



                               Runner-Up No.32 Linda Simpson


Congratulations ladies, stunning projects...be sure to take your badges from our side bar to display on your blog.

On to our challenge...as always the theme is Anything Goes as long as your project is Mixed Media or Altered Art, please No tags,cards,etc. You can read our few rules before uploading your project.
Our Design Team have crafted some great inspiration for you again this month, be sure to drop over to their blogs and leave some love.

                                                          Jenn
Come back for my Mid Month Tutorial on the 15th July for a step by step on this plaque.

                                                From this......


                                                           to this




                                                Julie
Don't you love it when experimenting with a large dash of problem solving works?  All will be revealed on my blog post.








Check out my blog to see what to do when you are in hospital with some one & need a mixed media project & most of  your stuff is at home.


What you can do with Jenga and children's wooden blocks..more on my blog.





Empty plastic pill bottles get a make over & now they find a prominent place in my kitchen as "Shakers".For more details, do visit my blog.


Altered tin can



We hope you are inspired enough by these fab projects to enter our challenge this month...x



4 comments:

kim TangledBlueRose said...

Happy July! Love the amazing creative team makes, so awesome! Thanks for having a wonderful challenge!~kim

Julie Short said...

What diverse and interesting creations from us all this month team!

kleywrkz said...

HELLO!!!This is my first entry here. Got to know of this amazing challenge through Rupa Swaminathan. Have had a total ball seeing all the creative stuff put up here which totally inspired me!!

APARNA HOOD said...

HELLO!!!This is my first entry here. Got to know of this amazing challenge through Rupa Swaminathan. Have had a total ball seeing all the creative stuff put up here which totally inspired me!!And just so i can post here, opened a blog!!