Pages

Followers

Sunday, 1 May 2016

New month, New challenge & Dt Call

We are currently looking for 1 more member for our design team...check out the Design Team Call Tab under our header.
*******************************************

Hi Everyone, it's Elaine here posting the
May Challenge for Rhedd's Creative Spirit.

I am also honoured to post the mid month tutorial for you on the 15th May...so be sure to pop back again then.
Boy oh Boy, there were absolutely loads of gorgeousness going on for April and I have not envied Rupa one iota at having to choose just two projects as Winner and Runner-Up.I am already filled with dread at having to pick for May,lol!
Now to announce Rupa's choices.....

Winner No12...Autumn 


Runner Up No.7....Pamellia


Congratulations Ladies,fabulous projects...Please take your badges from our side bar and link them to your blog. 

We hope you will still continue to enter our challenges.
Now on to our fabulous Design Teams projects for this month and I think they are all very much Wowsers as I am sure you will think so too.

We are delighted to introduce our newest design team member Britanny...we are all so pleased to have her on the team.

Remember to drop by the Teamies Blogs and leave them some love too...just click on their name and you will be taken straight to their blog.


altered tin can and glimmermist bottle = vase





Pen/Pencil Case



Julie

Celebrating the beauty of Autumn in Australia


This altered booklet began life as this....



Check out my post to see what I did.


RUPA


An altered bottle with decoupage and metallic lustres! For more do visit my blog.)


Nanette


Come see where all the shimmer is coming from at my blog :)

Sammy

Altered coasters






Just a reminder to check our few rules before uploading your project ...and also to let you know we are still looking for another teamie, details are under our header.


4 comments:

Sara Barker said...

Biggest congratulations to Autumn and Pamellia!

Team Clark said...

Oh wow! I am so excited! Thanks so much for picking my junk journal cover! And biggest congrats to Pamellia. I'm tickled to have found this awesome challenge with all of the inspiration for diving head first into mixed media. Thanks!!!

Jenny Marples said...

Huge congratulations to Autumn and Pamellia! xx

Julia said...

So much inspiration! Love all the projects!!!!