Pages

Followers

Friday, 1 April 2016

April Challenge...& Dt Call.

We are currently looking for one more design team member....check out the Design Team Tab under our header.
    ***************************************************

Hello Crafty Friends....Welcome to April's Challenge here at Rhedd's Creative Spirit.
This is Rupa and I am your host for this month....It is officially summer in India now and the sun is bright and shining and hot...how about you all?
As always our theme is Anything Goes, mixed media or altered art, (no cards, papers tags etc)
We have a wonderful display of projects by the teamies here, do have a look and play along, keeping in mind our Rules.
As for the Winner of our March Challenge, Sandie did have a hard time and finally decided on...

                                          No.30. Jenny Marples


and Sandie's Runner up is No.28. Linda Simpson.


Congratulations ladies, well deserved, beautiful projects.
Remember to collect your respective badges from our side bar to display on your blog.
I will be back with my Mid Month Tutorial, so do visit me here on 15th April to learn how I made these colourful passport sleeves...not 1 or 2, but 3 different styles.

Here is this months inspiration from the design team...a treat for your eyes....

Here are some funky colourful passport sleeves that I have made with the minimum of materials.


                     I will be back on the same by mid month...stay tuned


Mixed Media Canvas with Altered Perfume Bottle



                                                          Julie
                Recycled Canvas with a very mixed media exploration


I've discovered Dimensional Paint
"Crossroads" is the result


                                       "Crossroads" is a metre square.

                                              Sandie.aka Rhedd
                        From packaging and scraps of art / backing paper


More on my blog


A Touch of the South
( More on my blog )


Altered Tea Box


Stash Canvas ( made from stash,scraps & leftovers)


Please check our guidelines before linking up your entry.



8 comments:

Julie Short said...

Fabulous variety everyone!

Rupa S said...

I am loving the colorful projects this month!

Team Clark said...

Biggest congrats to Jenny and Rupa! Gorgeous projects and great DT inspiration!

Nan Bourdeu said...

Lovely makes, teamies! You all inspire me so much! Now I want to go make one of each one of them :) xx

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning DT projects and inspiration. Thank you so much Sandie for picking my journal pages as runner up! Over the moon!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jane said...

Lovely work ladies, I'm delighted to join in with the fun x

Jane Royston said...

Lovely projects from everyone!

Jenny Marples said...

Thrilled to bits to have been chosen as last month's winner! Thank you so much. Couldn't resist playing along this month too xx