Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 1 March 2016

March Challenge

Hello Everyone...it's Sandie aka,Rhedd here posting the March Challenge for you....and I will also be posting the mid month tutorial for you on 15th March.
Boy, did we have some scrummy entries throughout February, as it was Sammy's posting, she gets to chose the Winner & Runner Up...
It's never easy picking one entry each month,which is why I changed it for this year and included a runner up, it's nice too for us to be able to share you artwork.
So back to Sammy, who said she had a difficult time  choosing, but settled on......
                                                      Winner
                                               No 44  Autumn  


                                                     Runner Up
                                                     No  41  Lys      


Congratulations ladies, fabulous projects...Please take your badges from our sidebar and link them to your blog,  we hope you will continue with our challenges.

On to our Design Team Projects this month...as always I am so proud to have them on my team...just take a look at what they have created for you this month...Remember to drop by their blogs and leave them some love too...just click on their name and you will be taken straight to their blog.

                                           Sandie
One of three Altered Dominoes...do pop back on the 15th March to my tutorial and the other 2 Altered Dominoes.




Sometimes I need a mindless diversion. Altering Bracelets with wire & beads is a pick up, put down make.
The stacked one is 3...can you guess?
No!...well you'll have to visit my blog.




A scrap of wood, from my daddy, with love...More on my blog...




Altered Vintage Box, using beautiful vintage style napkins.




From this little thrift store find.....



to this......



Here is another packaging box that didn't see the trash can, but happened to get a second lease of life. A little Bag, that it is not...was made for a friend who has a new job.
Any guesses on what it is....hope on over to my blog to know more.




Mixed Media Art Journal Page 



Mixed media canvas


Please check our very few rules ( under the header) before linking up your entry.






10 comments:

Juliz Design Post said...

Congrats to the winners and super inspiration from the team.
Julie x

Lys Scrap said...

Congratulations to Autumn! And thanks so much for choosing my creation too!

Team Clark said...

Oh thank you so much for choosing my piece on my first ever entry to this challenge. What an honor! A big congrats to Lys too! Hugs, Autumn

Jane said...

Well done to Autumn, a lovely piece, well done to everyone else and what a great DT start to March x

Priya said...

Lovely Inspirations...

Pat said...

Awesome inspiration from the team!! My photos do not play well with the link-up so please visit my blog for the full details and photos of my self-esteem album. http://patacakespages.blgospot.com
Thanks!

Kris said...

Gorgeous makes, looking forward for the tutorial, Sandie!!

Jenny Marples said...

Huge congratulations to Autumn and thank you to the whole team for such beautiful inspiration x

Angela Radford said...

Hi all. Once again great inspiration from the DT, just entered my offering. Happy Easter, Angela x

Kathi said...

Great inspiration by your design team!