Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Christmas Post / Christmas Break.

Well, December is here and it's almost the end of 2015.....and what a year it has been for Rhedd's Creative Spirit.
You have all been so wonderful and supported the blog with such fabulous creations...myself and the design team are truly inspired.

The winner of our November  challenge was chosen by Toni....

No.26....Evelyn Walter

Such a stunning entry,please take our Winners badge to display on your own blog....

We are not having a challenge this month.....the team and I are having a break, so we decided to showcase just a few of the stand out entries from this year...

Myself and the Design Team would like to wish you all a 
Wonderful Christmas and New Year



We will be back as usual on 1st January 2016...hope to see you all then.

Our Showcase of 2015





















Many Thanks from myself Sandie (aka Rhedd) and my fabulous design team for all your support throughout 2015
Hope to see you all again in January 2016



7 comments:

Julie Short said...

Wishing you all a creative and inspired break.

Pamellia Johnson said...

Merry Christmas to the entire team of Rhedd's. It's been a wonderful year of mixed media madness for me, thanks for all of the amazing comments and bloggy love from all of you!! It's an honour to have my project showcased with all those talented artists! Happy Holidays and I will see you next year! hugs :)

Jane said...

Enjoy the break and a very Merry Christmas to you all. Thanks for all you hard work in 2015 and looking forward to sharing 2016 with you. Thanks so much for showcasing my work, I am really flattered.Hugs xx

Evelyn Walter said...

Thank you sooo much for picking my project as the winner! I´m very proud!!
I wish all you talented Ladies a wonderful and peaceful christmas time and a healthy, happy and creative new year. I´m looking forward to the new challenges :-)
Hugs Evelyn

Nan Bourdeu said...

Happy Holidays to you all and thanks so much for your participation all year long1 I am constantly inspired by your fabulous work and hope to be able to show that in the coming new year! hugs to all xx

Sammy said...

Merry Christmas everyone. x

TangledBlueRose said...

Have a wonderful Holiday break! Thanks so much for inspiring all year long, it means a lot. I love all the amazing projects shared each month! Thanks soooo much for showcasing my work, makes me smile and am so grateful!
hugs,
~kim