Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 1 July 2015

July's Challenge

Welcome to our challenge for July...myself and the design team are always blown away with so many creative entries.
As always it is such a difficult choice to chose just one winner, I looked at every entry and decided on.........

           No.36....Nikki at Pawsitively Creative  as the Winner.


Congratulations on being our June Winner Nikki, a stunning entry...please take our badge to display on your blog.
I would love you to be our guest designer for August....so if you would like to take up the invitation, please email me (Sandie ) here at sandie.w@live.co.uk 

Many Thanks to Joi, who was our Guest Designer for last month...it was a pleasure having you on board throughout our June Challenge.

                     Our Guest Designer this month is.....
                                             Laila

Hi, my name is Laila Ã…nesland, and I live in Norway :)
I live with my hubby-to-be (8th of august) and my cat, Marja, who is 22 year old! 
I've been crafting for the better part of 12 years now (oh my, that felt long....), and I get driven by all the amazing art out there - be it movies, music, paintings or crafting! :) I also find inspiration in the happenstance of life, and of course my cat ^_^ 
I am honoured to be a GDT here at Rhedd's :D

                                                 
                                        Laila's Album


You can find Laila's blog here at.....kamis-castle.blogspot

We have some stunning creations from our very talented design team again this month, lots of inspiration for you here......be sure to stop by their blogs and leave some love....

                                                         Elaine

From Mussel shells 

                                to Steampunk Butterfly embellishment




"shreds and patches" scarf


Rupa

An altered mini armoire with lots of interesting details.You will be surprised to know what this armoire started out to be! Do visit my blog to know what is is!




Sea Witch repurposed canvas







Polymer Clay Mini Steampunk House
More details on my new blog




Altered Domino Book


 Do pop back on 15th July for our mid month tutorial by our teamie Elaine

Please check our CHALLENGE RULES before uploading your entry....

Please note that some entries may not receive comments from the design team,  i.e. some Word Press Blogs where a password is needed, Instagram & Split Coast Stampers where we need to be a member.






9 comments:

Georgie C said...

Whoop whoop!! Huge Congrats Nikk xxi

Pawsitively Creative said...

Awesome sauce! I am giddy with excitement and this just made my day. Thank you so very much. Fab makes by the talented DT for this July challenge! ~Niki

Sara Barker said...

WooHoo, Niki! Well deserved congratulations to you!

Vintagehandmade said...

Niki, big congrats! Well deserved! Huge hugs!

Pamellia Johnson said...

Huge Congrats Niki, you deserve it! Gorgeous work by the DT! Thanks for another wonderful challenge, see you again soon. :)

Angela Radford said...

Well done Nikki and thanks to the DT for the brilliant inspiration.
Happy crafting, Angela x

Kris said...

Thank you for the lovely challenge!

Toni said...

Beautiful entries !!!

Carol said...

Great challenge and fab work from the DT. Carol xx