Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

July's Challenge & Guest Designer Call....

Once again,we had some stunning entries for June's Challenge, I really was hard pushed who to choose for our winner....so after much umming and arring I chose...

                                       Winner...No.31...Zoe



Congratulations Zoe, please email me Sandie here at...sandie.w@live.co uk....with your details and I will get your prize sent out to you. Remember to take our Winner's Badge to display on your blog.
You have until our next challenge to claim your prize.

So here we are on to July's Challenge...as always it's Altered Art Only.
We have a lovely prize for this challenge...
Docraft's Artiste Spritzing Ink
 These are just gorgeous to use, I love them and they have the most gorgeous shimmer to them, great coverage too.
The two colours here are White and Aubergine


Would you like to be our Guest Designer for September?
This is only open for everyone who enters our July Challenge

We are offering you  the chance to be a guest designer for September, if you are interested then just leave us a comment and we will contact you at the end of this challenge.


Take a look at what our lovely teamies have made for your inspiration.

Moira
Altered Wooden Bobbin 


Altered Wine Carrier


                                    Atc Album using Toilet Tissue Tubes
                                              ( unused of course,lol)



                         You may enter 3 times only

13 comments:

Lisa Winnard said...

I have entered this months challenge and would love to be considered for a GDT post.
My blog address is www.lisalisamakes.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks Lisa x

Moira Gray said...

Looking gorgeous girls.

Moira xx

Zoe said...

Thrilled to bits to have been your June winner, thank you so much xx

Rupa S said...

Thanks so much for the opportunity...would love to do a GDT post in your blog. Have linked my project for this month.

Rupa S said...

Couldn't help posting another one!!! Hope you like it.

Fliss said...

Just discovered your challenge and love it.
Thanks, Fliss x

hazel said...

I've just linked my project and would love to be considered for the GDT spot.
xxx Hazel.

Julie Short said...

I love playing here and I hope there are other Guest Designer opportunities ....September...scary thought at what my calendar looks like already!

Julie Short said...

Mr Linky is being totally unco-operative for me...perhaps he's as cold as I am? I will try again later.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Thank you for sharing such inspirational projects and for the challenge. I would love to be considered to be the Guest Designer for September, so I look forward to hearing from you. Blessings!

Sylwia Gryczuk said...

I participated in July Challenge and I would love to be chosen for your GDT:)My blog www.tandiart.blogspot.ie

Pawsitively Creative said...

Awesome entries everyone! I would much appreciate being considered for a GD for September! Carpe Diem!

Tanvi Shah said...

Thanks for the inspiration DT..............linked my project.